A luxurious 18th century barn conversion, The Coach House combines character with contemporary chic. Tiled in natural limestone with under floor heating, the ground floor comprises 3 bedrooms; a double, a twin and a bedroom with full size bunk beds. Each bedroom has its own thermostat for individual comfort, and quality mattresses aim to give a good night’s sleep. There are 2 bathrooms – the main bathroom has a shower and whirlpool bath for a relaxing jet massage, and an ensuite shower room for the master bedroom. There is a toilet in each. The upper floor is an open plan lounge/ kitchen/ diner, with oak beams and stone walls, light and airy. A rustic oak laminate floor, and reclining leather suite add a contemporary feel. There is a flat screen digital TV and DVD player. Colour changing LED lights provide special mood lighting in the evenings. The kitchen is modern with electric oven and halogen hob, an extra quiet Bosch dishwasher, microwave, fridge and separate freezer. The kitchen is kept stocked with all the basic provisions you need to make holiday cooking a little easier. A small utility room downstairs houses the washing machine. Full gas central heating ensures the cottage is cosy at all times. There is a courtyard garden for dining al fresco and BBQ’s. You can walk in the village, directly from the cottage up Heversham Head, a small hill with stunning views of the Lakeland Fells and Cumbrian coastline.
- Dedicated Wireless Internet access
- Smart HD ready TV with Netflix and DVD player
- Bluetooth speakers and radio
- Bosch Dishwasher with tablets
- Washing machine
- Halogen Hob and Electric Oven
- Cupboards stocked with herbs, spices, kitchen roll, cling film, foil etc.
- Hair Dryer
- Travel Cot, High Chair and Stair Gates on request
- Linen/towels included
- Welcome Tray
- Comprehensive Information Pack and maps
- Dog Friendly
- Private Parking and Courtyard Garden
- Check in: 3.30pm / Check out: 10.00am