- 2 Bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin (extra single can go in double) Sleeps 4/5
- Modern bathroom – large bath and shower, underfloor heating
- Well equipped kitchen
- Separate Lounge / Diner
- Secure gated Garden, safe for dogs & children – please note rear garden accessed via side gate not direct from cottage door.
- Dogs welcome
Olde Blue Bell Barn – Dogs Welcome Holiday Cottage in the Lake District
Olde Blue Bell Barn is a warm cottage with a south westerly aspect. It catches the sun from early in the morning through until dusk, and witnesses stunning sunsets over the fells and Kent estuary. It has 2 bedrooms, a double room and a twin room. There is also a full size single that can be put in the double bedroom if required. All beds have quality mattresses so you can get a good night’s sleep. The bathroom is newly fitted with electric shower and large bath for a luxurious soak after a day on the fells. Under floor heating provides extra comfort; toiletries supplied.
A combined lounge / dining room and separate kitchen are located on the upper floor to allow full benefit of the views and sunny aspect. Full gas central heating can be set by you to a temperature of your liking, ensuring the cottage is cosy at all times. Free wireless internet is provided, as well as a flat screen digital TV, DVD player, and combined CD/radio.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, electric cooker and halogen hob. We keep it stocked with all the basic provisions you need to make holiday cooking a little easier, aiming to provide a home from home.
Outside is a courtyard garden at the front of the cottage and a fenced garden is to the rear catching the afternoon sun, and so ideal for relaxing in. It is a safe for both young children and dogs. There is a garden table and chairs for dining al fresco or simply having a relaxing glass of wine at the end of the day. The village play park is a stone’s throw from the cottage, ideal for young children.
You can walk in the village, directly from the cottage up Heversham Head, a small hill with stunning views of the Lakeland Fells and Cumbrian coastline.
- Wireless Internet access
- Flat screen digital TV and DVD player
- Bluetooth Speakers and Radio
- Bosch Dishwasher with tablets
- Washing machine
- Halogen Hob and Electric Oven
- Cupboards stocked with herbs, spices, kitchen roll, cling film, foil etc.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Travel Cot, High Chair and Stair Gates on request
- Linen/towels included
- Welcome Tray
- Comprehensive Information Pack and maps
- Private Parking and Garden
- Dogs welcome
- Check in: 2.30pm / Check Out: 10.00am